The TukishDelight

Welcome to my blog, I will be posting up my own music as well as music I am interested in and many other media.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Miami Vice

Ive never even seen one episode of this show (I looked everywhere on the net to watch it and no luck) I watched the movie called Miami Vice, although im sure the show is much better. The thing that caught my eye was definitely the fashion in the show and the brilliant scenes, just dope. I mean if i was able to dress like these dudes (Ricardo Tubbs on the left and Sonny Crocket on the right) I would everyday ! (especially in a all seasons sunny location)

Just check out this: Video
A scene of them driving in the night with the song by Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight, you gotta love it !
really awesome camera angles and use of the music in this video scene, even though i never watched an episode I really admire this show.